Are you interested in Breezeline’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) plans? In this guide, I will write about everything you need to know about qualifying for ACP benefits and how to apply for Breezeline’s ACP plans.
Breezeline, one of the largest cable operators, is part of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), aimed at helping low-income individuals and households bridge the digital gap. While they don’t offer a free government phone program like Lifeline, Breezeline provides discounted internet plans.
The ACP offers up to $30 in discounts, or up to $75 for those in eligible Tribal Lands, which can be applied to Breezeline’s internet plans.
Breezeline currently operates in 13 states: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Their internet plans vary in price from $19.99 to $59.99 per month, offering unlimited data with differences in data transfer speed and the number of devices covered. Here’s a quick overview of their plans:
- Base: $19.99/month, 100 Mbps, ideal for 1 to 3 devices.
- Fast: $39.99/month, 200 Mbps, ideal for 4-7 devices.
- Ultra Fast: $39.99/month, 500 Mbps, ideal for 8-12 devices.
- GigaFast: $59.99/month, 1000 Mbps, ideal for 12 or more devices.
These prices include a $10 Autopay & Ecosafe discount, and they may vary by location.
How to Qualify for Breezeline ACP Plans
To qualify for the monthly discounts under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), you must meet specific eligibility criteria. You or someone in your household must fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
- Participate in one of these government assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Reside in qualified Tribal lands and participate in one of these programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Have a household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How to Apply for Breezeline ACP Plans
Applying for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a straightforward process once you meet the eligibility criteria. Here’s how to do it:
1. Gather Required Documents:
Before you start, collect the necessary paperwork. You’ll need the following:
- A valid government-issued ID (not expired).
- Proof of life, which demonstrates recent activity within the last three months. This could be a utility bill, paystub, unemployment statement of benefits, or a current lease or mortgage statement.
- Proof of eligibility, specific to your qualification method. For income-based eligibility, provide proof of income and the number of people in your household. For government assistance program participation, provide an approval letter or proof of benefits.
2. Apply Online:
Visit the National Verifier website and begin the ACP application process. Ensure that all the information you enter matches your documentation precisely.
Typically, ACP applications are processed within 20 to 30 minutes. However, some applications may take longer if document verification is necessary.
3. Apply for Breezeline:
Once you’re approved for ACP benefits, navigate to the Breezeline website and click on the “Enroll Now” button. Again, ensure that the information you provide here matches your ACP application details precisely.
Breezeline usually processes applications within 7 business days. The ACP discounts are applied to your account on the 10th of each month.
Here are some important things to remember with Breezeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP):
- If your monthly plan costs more than the ACP discount, you have to pay the extra amount. Not paying it might lead to service cancellation.
- You must confirm your eligibility every year to keep ACP benefits.
- If you move, update your ACP information with your new address. If Breezeline doesn’t serve your new area, find another ACP internet provider.
If you have any more queries, please comment below.